Thursday, July 29, 2010

July Highlights

Well July has come and gone.  Here's some highlights from the month...

Brenna loved playing Dress-Up in Grandma Joann's closet.  She pulled out all her hats and accessories and put on as many as she could at the same time. 






July is the start of Birthday Season for the playgroup since everyone's birthdays fall between July and December.  First to turn 2 was Carley.  She had a fun pool party at her clubhouse. 


Carley and her Mommy, Lauren. 



Jalyn, Audrey, and Brenna had fun playing in the showers. 


Love this pic of Brett.


Me and my little fish. 


Second to turn 2 was Maddy who celebrated with a BBQ at Carlon Park at the Beach.


Maddy, and her parents Ashlee and Matt. 



Marina and Brenna coming down from a cake high. 



Off to preschool.  In my backpack is a blanket and sheet for naptime and
my lunchbox has all my snacks and lunch for the day. 



Playtime at Gymboree.



Wee!!!



Here I come...



Check out my blond curley poneytail!




Storytime at the Jupiter Library is always a favorite activity. 



Today they even got out the parachute...


Another big July milestone is just how AMAZING Brenna is in the water.  She can 100% swim and would stay in the pool all day long if I let her.  I will try to get a good video of her in the water and post soon!

We are in full swing planning Brenna's 2nd Birthday party.  She turns 2 in exactly 1 month!  She is so so cute right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment